Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Uhm... [Kenziie]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kenzie

Dollars : 16042

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:38 am

Max rubbed the small of her back, kissing her cheek. "I'm gunna be a jerk if I don't get food..." He kissed her on the lips then slipped his hand around her waist. Max opened the glass door and held it for Adelaide. "Milady..." He said like the gentleman he wasn't. Max smiled and closed the door behind him, the scent of over-weight people and salt filled his nostrils.

MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

Dollars : 21469

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:42 am

"Not to sound like an ass in all, but are we and the lady at the register the only skinny people here?" I whispered in his ear. I walked up to the counter. "Hi, I'll have a small fries. Plain, no cheese. And a small coke." I said softly. I looked at Max smiling. I never been to the Bronze. I was scared, yet excited.

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:54 am

Max smiled. "Double Big-Mac with large fries and large coke." He turned to Adelaide and pursed his lips. He probably sounded like he was over weight but, just to show the lady at the register he wasn't a fat ass, Max pulled up his shirt a little. "Does it look like I have a scar there? I thought I did..." He looked at the lady out of the corner of his eyes. She was watching Adelaide with furious eyes. Like she wanted to burn her head off. Max put his shirt down when the food came.

MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:58 am

I walked out the door holding it for him. Closing it behind me, "Did you see that. Can we eat in the car. She scared me." I said. "You are such an ass, why'd you show her your your stomach." I said rolling my eyes.

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:05 am

Max nodded and grabbed his food. "I didn't want her to think I'm fat! I'm not fat!" He threw his arms up, signally he didn't know if it was wrong or not. Max opened his car door, slidding inside. It was nice and cool outside but, the car was a bit stuffy. He rolled down the windows and, after Adelaide got in, turn on the car so they could listen to music.

MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:09 am

"Of course your not." I said. I looked at the window ruling it down. Waiting to get to the bronze. I was feeling tired again. I leaned my head on the seat closing my eyes. Quietly, I grinned turning my head at Max who was driving.

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:31 am

Max had his cheeseburger in one hand, and the other on the steering wheel. He ate it pretty quickly. He took a sip of his Coke before putting some fries into his mouth. They were salty. Too salty. It stung his tongue, he felt a tastebud pop. He took another sip of pop before setting it back into the cup holder. The Bronze was far away now. Maybe two, three minutes tops? Max turned to Adelaide, "you alright?" He reached his hand over to feel her forehead. She wasn't as warm as before.

MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:36 am

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said. About two minutes had past. I saw the bronze. "Yay, we're here." I said softly. I had the chills. I was really cold. Cold like a vampire. Seeing a few people threw windows, I looked at Max.

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:51 am

Max looked over at Adelaide, a smile on his face. Everyone here knew him. There was people pointing at his car already. Max parked inbetween two spaces. He opened the car door, running over to Adelaide's side and opening the door for her. The guys he usually hung out with came stumbling over. They drunk, again. Max put himself infront of Adelaide. He turned to look at her and whispered, "Run into the club." Max moved so he was blocking Adelaide until she was to far away. He ran into the club after her.

MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:57 am

I listened to Max. All I could see or smell, was beer. Something, I would never do. I'd never take drugs, smoke or drink. It almost disgusted me. Seeing all these people that knew Max, its scared me. I looked behind me seeing Max. "I gotta use the bathroom." I said. I walked quickly to the woman's bathroom. I saw a girl wearing jeans and sneakers and a shirt. And then a girl wearing a small dress with lots of makeup. I quickly walked into the stalls. I got out and washed me hands. Looking for Max, I saw him. But he wasn't doing the thing I'd liked him to do.

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 pm

Max nodded to Adelaide and walked over to bar. "Can I get 1 grasshopper? Thanks." Max leaned against the wood, scanning the crowd. A pretty young thing, dressed in a short, tight, black dress was starring at him. Max lunged at this oppurtunity. He pushed himself from the counter, holding his drink. The girl gave him a "fierce" look. Max smirked and ran his hand down her frame. His eyes scanned her features mysteriously. Max drank the rest of his alcohol and set the glass on a nearby table. He pulled the girl closer to his, dancing to the quick paced song that the band was playing.

MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:55 am

As i walked out of the bathroom I saw max. With a drink and touching and dancing and flirting with a girl in a tight black dress. I walked over to Max. "I can't believe you!" I said. I quickly punched him in the jaw and slammed the bottle on the floor. I opened the door and walked out. I didn't care how cold I was. I wasn't gonna wait for a ride home. I was half way there. I wasn't crying. Yet I felt like it. I never though max could go on a first date and cheat. I knew he was a bit of a jerk, but I didn't know he was like this. I didn't want to it to be true. But it was.

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:04 am

Max was so stunned by the slap, he didn't even realize Adelaide rush out the door. But, when he came to his sense's, he pushed the girl in the black dress away and ran after Adelaide. He didn't care about his car, he would run to her. But, he got stopped in the parking lot. The gang he tried to keep Adelaide away from earlier were blocking his path. Max glared and showed off his fangs. Some of the gang backed away except for their leader. Max suckerpunched him and dug his fangs into his neck. He ran threw the parking lot, but there was no Adelaide in sight.

MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:09 am

I ran to my dorm. I saw a shadow. But I wasnt sure if it was max. I didn't care anymore. We learned from our mistake. And I just did. I locked the door and sat on my bed angry. I felt like punching the wall. I wrote in my diary what happened. Even that didn't make me feel better. All I wanted to do was whine. Finally A year fell slowly down from my eye. I was sad. I never expected this to ever happen.

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:45 am

Max ran down the street's, searching for Adelaide's college dorm. He was running when he saw her through a window. She was crying. Max's shoulder's slumped and he realized how much of a jerk he was. He'd hit on 2 girls, at the same time, then ditched the one he liked for the trashy one. Max decided to climb the tree outside Adelaide's window. So, there he was, climbing a tree to get to the girl he liked.

MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:54 am

I ran in slamming the door. I began to cry and when I heard a noise. I cried louder. "What do you want. Take the trashy girl. Go. You'll have a better chance. Cause I don't date jerks." I said. I found a pebble and threw it at him then stopped crying. "Okay, what?" She said softly. She sat ob the window still.

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uhm... [Kenziie]   

Back to top Go down

Uhm... [Kenziie]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: