Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play
Oh no! Are you registered? If not, you better quick! It isn't safe around these parts! If you are, quick! Log in! If you get caught....well there's no telling what could happen!
Buffy the Vampire Slayer Role-Play

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Wheadon in 1997. It kicked ass until the season finale on May 30th, 2003. Delve into the Buffy world, exploring, killing, and having fun!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

Dollars : 21917

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Kyle shook his arm and just stood still. He did not even say a word. Just silent. And all he could do was stand there not saying anything. Whatever, he thought. He did not move just think. I don't care, he thought. Negative thoughts whooshed threw his mind.

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faith Lehane
The Head Admin Who Adores Angel

Dollars : 24842

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Sophia stood quite and looked at Kyle waiting for him to say something. Kyle? Please talk to me. She said in a low sad tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Kyle was not sure what to do. I mean, he couldn't blame her. He slowly looked over his shoulder. "Yes?" He said angry. He turned around quick. "okay." He said.

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Sophia was glad he spoke to her but still felt it was awkward. "you cant't blame me for something i didn't do Kyle. You had to go and i still needed help finding my way. But i was still meeting up with you tomorrow like we promised. i wasn't ditching you." She said in a hesitant yet hopeful tone of voice. She looked at him desperately waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:56 pm

I turned around facing her. "Okay! Maybe I have minor anger issues and maybe I get frustrated easily. But okay I'm sorry. I only left to give you those." He said pointing to the ground where the flowers were smashed.

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:12 pm

She looked at him. "Ohrite well that is no problem i can deal with the anger issues." She said in a polite tone. She smiled at him thankfully after looking at the flowers. "Oh thank you Kyle, I love them." She picked up the flowers and hugged Kyle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:26 pm

"Your welcome." He said putting his arm around her waist. "Now, uh, lets get out of here?" Kyle said. He looked down at her smiling. "Want to go out somewhere?" He asked. He thought of the bronze. It was pretty cool. He guessed?

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm

She put her arm around him too. "Ok. Where will we go?" she said. she walked along happily with the flowers in her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MandaPanda
The Awesome Mod
The Awesome Mod

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:36 pm

He shrugged. "Well, I mean, we can go to the bronze. I mean in you want to. Maybe I should change though. Its just a cafe kinda thing." He said. He laughed.

PURPLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faith Lehane

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:54 pm

She smiled. "No the bronze is fine. You dont need to change." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]   

Back to top Go down

If Your Alone, Then There is no Explanation For a Twig to Snap [Manda]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2